Forums

The Woodburner :: Forums :: What's New?
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Pyrography Workshops offered

Author Post
Julie Bender
Thu Feb 08 2018, 02:47PM
Registered Member #16610
Hello burners! Though new to this forum, I've been practicing the art of pyrography on wood and paper since 2006. Entirely self-taught, I make a full time living with my art, am represented by top galleries, am collected internationally and offer workshops to all (or no) levels of experience. My upcoming 3-day spring (May 5-8, 2018) workshop/retreat in Estes Park Colorado is very popular and a great experience to learn as much as you can as well as observe and photograph wildlife in their natural habitat at nearby Rocky Mtn National Park during early morning excursions. Students attend from all corners of the U.S, and this spring I welcome a student traveling from Ireland to hone her skills and enjoy this adventure in the stunning Rocky Mountains. I demo every step of my instruction, offer slide shows and work in group and individually with each student. I cover safety, technique in creating realistic and detailed art, fixing mistakes, and discuss marketing and selling your work. I supply all materials except for your woodburning kit. All will walk away having created a beautiful new work of art on Maple wood. Visit my website at http://juliebender.com/ and visit my Workshops page. Please feel free to ask questions here or privately via my Contact page. Nice meeting you here and look forward to seeing your work. Julie

Moderators: Administrator, Ralph

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF